TORONTO, ON – As part of a major renovation and upgrade project unveiled today at Rogers Centre, the Toronto Blue Jays have announced numerous additions and improvements to the food and beverage service at their upcoming home games, including an increased list of local craft beer options.
In addition to previously available AB InBev brands including Budweiser, Goose Island, Corona, Mill St., and others, bars and concessions throughout the stadium will now offer the following locally owned and brewed beers:
- Amsterdam 3 Speed Lager (cans)
- Amsterdam Boneshaker IPA (cans)
- Bellwoods Jelly King Sour (cans & draught)
- Bellwoods Jutsu Pale Ale (cans & draught)
- Blood Brothers White Lies Sour Ale (cans)
- Collective Arts Lost in the Clouds NEIPA (cans & draught)
- Henderson Rush Golden Ale (cans & draught)
- Muskoka Craft Lager (cans)
- Muskoka Detour Session IPA (cans)
- Oast Barnraiser Pale Ale (cans & draught)
- Woodhouse Krispy Light Lager (cans)
New food and drink venues at Rogers Centre this year include Corona Rooftop Patio (500 level right field), Park Social (500 level left field), The Stop (100 level centre field), The Catch Bar (100 level right field), and WestJet Flight Deck (200 level centre field).
For more details including locations where each beer will be available, see the Food & Beverage section on the Toronto Blue Jays website.
Source & Photo: Toronto Blue Jays