Must have access to Marketing Services.
Have Marketing Services get your clients 5x the number of views.
It’s true. The average Google listing that has been well-maintained with Google My Business gets 5X more views than listings which haven’t been claimed by their owners. Source: Google.
Users don’t simply look things up on the internet, they Google it. And it all starts with having a local business found on Google My Business. Through our unique relationship with Google, a Marketing Strategist can quickly verify and claim a local client’s Google My Business. If applicable, they’ll also connect their Google My Business Insights to the platform, so regular reporting can be delivered via email to the client.
Through this service, the client will receive:
- Their Google My Business listing verified and claimed by a Marketing Strategist.
- Full ownership over their Google My Business listing.
- A connection of their Google My Business listing to the platform.
Note: there are a handful of restricted businesses that cannot be claimed with this service. This includes service area businesses, businesses with their Google My Business listing already claimed, and a list of 12 various types of businesses. Read our Listing Requirements brochure for more information. English language only.
- Customers are 2.7x more likely to consider a business reputable if they see a complete listing on Google Search and Maps. Businesses understand the importance of being found on Google, and this service brings them one step closer to getting discovered.
- Customers are 70% more likely to visit and are 50% more likely to consider purchasing from businesses with a complete listing. Not only will this service help your client get found, but should dramatically help increase store visits and sales.
- By connecting Google My Business with the platform, your client can receive regular reporting on the performance of their listing. This includes how many times consumers interact with their Knowledge Panel within search results.
- Claiming a Google My Business listing can be time-consuming and challenging. Typically, this process requires a physical postcard to be sent to the client’s address with a unique PIN that verifies their location. This service eliminates all of that hassle.